Debbie reported that "We had a great turn out in Daytona. There were 17 bikes and 2 trikes that came out. Sorry no one had a camera. Most bikes were from Jax, others from palm coast, Titusville, Rockledge, Deland."
May 19 at 10:30 AM
2725 International Speedway Blvd
International Speedway is also US 92.
From I-95 take exit 87A. Go EAST, Shoney's is as soon as you get off the ramp to your right.
From I-4 take I-95 North, it will be the 1st exit, stay to the right.
From A1A or US 1 come to US 92 and go WEST, it's on the left right after the I-95 on ramps.
There are a few things to do in Daytona if you want to look around:
- Big Flee Market on the west side of I-95 on US 92
- Daytona USA,
- Race Track Tour
- Car Museum
- Art & Science Museum
- Main St.
- Board Walk with a few rides
- Mini Golf,
- Ponce Inlet Lighthouse
- 2 Honda Dealers on US 1
- The Beach of course
Nice rides from Daytona
- A1A North to St Augustine or A1A South to Ponce Inlet
- US 1 south to Cape Canaveral Seashore Wildlife Refuge
- 92 West to Deland or US 1 South to 44 West to Deland or Casadega.